1:12 scale Genealogists study - part 1

Well, it's been a while since i've done any miniatures, so today I began my next project, a genealogists 1:12 study. What better thing to theme it on - being the Genie nutter that I am :-)


The first cut!

The hole for the window


Drawer fronts


Drawer support section of genealogists desk



Drawer fronts shaped and painted


Desk components painted and the drawer fronts added


Genealogists desk completed


The basic box - it is a dome up one which is nice for a change


Some of the tiny photos i've printed out to add to the walls eventually. I'll make some frames for them. These are actual photos of my relatives....and there at the far left is a tiny wedding photo of my daughter and her husband :-)

The desk sitting in the box with $NZ2 coin for scale




©2010 Sarndra Lees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1:12 scale Genealogists study - part 2

The murder of Emily KEELING
Auckland 1886

Making connections - the s.s. Tainui Disaster